RENT A BOAT IN AMSTERDAM
Renting a boat in Amsterdam is easy with Rederij Mokum. Cruise the Amsterdam canals with friends over a drink. Celebrate your birthday on board or surprise your business associates with an original cruise. Sailing in Amsterdam will make an unforgettable impression on your guests.
Rederij Mokum's packages are easy to book. No complicated quotes, no hidden costs. Price is ALL-IN. Want everything arranged on board? You can.
RENT A BOAT IN AMSTERDAM, HOW DOES IT WORK?
You have conceived the idea of "renting a boat in Amsterdam". Indeed, you may have been sent out by company, family or friends to arrange a (company) outing in Amsterdam. After doing some Google work, you ended up with us. We are happy to help you.
As you may have already seen on the website, neighbourhood ready-made packages offer with a fixed price per person. That way, you know exactly where you stand. Of course, our standard packages may not suit your needs. In that case, call right away, emailor Whatsapp.
We will immediately provide you with a quote that includes the schedule of the tour and the price. Always complete. The booking only takes place once we have been in touch, after the offer. Either by email, phone or app.
Changes in number of guests or sailing times? Let us know. We adjust it immediately.
Or if you want the menu to be vegetarian, vegan or halal, let us know too. We can arrange everything in consultation with our caterer.
OUR POPULAR PACKAGES
WHY BOOK WITH REDERIJ MOKUM
- Original packages with a clear price per person.
- Or a tailor-made tour at a competitive price.
- Self-catering not possible. We only charge the cleaning fee.
- Beautiful classic ships with modern technology under the bonnet.
- All boats run 100% electric.
- Fine captains with a good story to tell. Standard in Dutch and English. Other languages available on request.
- Rederij Mokum also likes to have small groups on board. You can sail with us from as little as 6 people.
- Get on and off wherever you want. (surcharge see boarding locations)
- The size of our vessels allows us to navigate even the smallest canals.
- At Rederij Mokum, you can change your tour until the last minute.
- Our boats sail fully open in fine weather. In less weather, our ships are wonderfully heated. Can also be easily adjusted during the trip.
- Our offers are reliable and transparent. No hidden costs and clear price per person. No surprises afterwards.
- Harbour near the Jordaan (5-minute walk from CS)
- Car park near the pick-up location, if you book in time it costs 10 euros per day
Rederij Mokum has Old Dutch salon boats and traction barges with a history of more than 100 years.