WELCOME TO AMSTERDAM CANAL BOAT HIRE
Amsterdam's history is reflected in the water. Amsterdam has thus learned the best way to rent a canal boat and sail around the canals of Amsterdam.
Sailing into Amsterdam makes an unforgettable impression on your guests. Do not hesitate to rent a canal boat in Amsterdam. Surprise your friends, family or business associates with a beautiful trip. Our captains know the nicest places.
Rederij Mokum (Mokum = Amsterdam) has put three beautiful historic boats into service. The boats are 100% electrically powered, extremely quiet, and fitted out with every comfort. Rent a boat in Amsterdam and you can join us at an attractive rate.
Would you and your guests like something authentic, for example, a hotel after a restaurant? Then book our comfortable water taxi. Whether the weather is good or bad, we can take you to your destination in one of our heated boats.
Want to celebrate a party on board? Take a look at our all-inclusive packages. Clearly priced per person, with no additional charges. All of our dinner cruise packages are based on an unlimited Bar.
E-mail or telephone. We are open 7 days a week, from 08.00-24.00 hrs.
Dock nearby Jordaan / 5-minute walk from CS / Parking garage beneath the port / Open or closed sailing ships / Heated
OUR POPULAR PACKAGES
Rederij Mokum offers all-inclusive dining packages. An entire two-hour canal boat trip, for which you pay a fixed amount per person.
Drinks and food are included!
DISCOVER AMSTERDAM BY BOAT
Score van bezoekers: 5
- Boat rental in Amsterdam is very easy through Rederij Mokum
- Original arrangements with a clear price per person
- Our ships are in places no other tour boats visit
- Renting a boat in Amsterdam is accessible to all through Rederij Mokum
- Our boats are very suitable for small groups
- Our boats sail completely open in fine weather. With less exposure to the elements, our ships are wonderfully warm
- Our standard Captain's guides are in English and Dutch. Other languages on request
Saloon Boat Aagje Deken
The Aagje Deken is 100% electric powered, and therefore silent. In good weather, the covering hood can be completely rolled up