32 PERSON SALOON BOAT THEO KOK
Welcome aboard the Theo Kok
The Theo Kok is a romantic saloon boat with which you can explore Amsterdam's lovely canals. Amsterdam and Theo Kok are inextricably linked. The Theo Kok has been a welcome guest in the canals for over 100 years. The Theo Kok is the ideal cross between a sloop and a riverboat. The Theo Kok can be fully opened on beautiful days. You therefore get to experience the freedom of an open sloop. When the weather is less nice, the hood can be (partially) closed for the comfort of a riverboat. Quite simply, there is no need to choose between a sloop and a riverboat... just go for the Theo Kok.
Features of the Theo Kok
- The Theo Kok is a historic but fully modernised canal boat. The practical interior is cosy and warm.
- The boat is completely electrically powered. There is enough power (220 V) on board for mobile phones or presentation equipment
- The boat rental includes a captain
- The Theo Kok is especially well-suited for birthday and stag parties or meetings
- The Theo Kok can be fully opened in good weather.
- The heating can be turned on when the weather gets colder. This means that you can enjoy all the seasons perfectly.
- Also accessible for disabled people
- The Theo Kok has folding tables making it very well-suited for drinks and/or dinner
- Theo Kok has a wonderful back deck with 4-6 seats (great smoking area)
- Seated dinner for 25 people | Transfer up to 32 people | Drinks for up to 30 people
- Would you like to provide catering yourself or bring drinks on board? No problem, you only need to pay for the cleaning costs.
- Taxi fares from A to B
- Music system with telephone connection
- Toilet on board
A stylish and classic way to explore the canals
The Theo Kok was built as a canal boat and used to carry people from A to B while being pulled by a horse. The extremely cosy interior invites you to party. The Theo Kok is very suitable for Friday afternoon drinks or business presentations. The cosy back deck is easily accessible for a chat with the captain or to get a breath of fresh air.
This 32-person boat has folding tables making it ideal for a personalised night out. You can enjoy a delicious sit-down dinner for 25 people when all the tables are unfolded. After dinner the tables can be partially folded away to transform the Theo Kok into the ideal boat for drinks until late.
Would you like to provide catering yourself or bring drinks on board? No problem. Ask about the options.
VIEW OUR OTHER BOATS
In addition to our historic boats, Rederij Mokum also has larger modern boats with which cruises can be arranged. From a 60-person City Tender to a party ship for 175 people. Various combinations are also possible. Contact us to find out about the options.