STEP ABOARD THE ONLY REAL
DRINKS TOUR OF AMSTERDAM €49.50 pp.
It's time for a drinks tour with real Spanish tapas now that we have reached the height of summer. Enjoy a delicious and convivial dinner. A wide selection of small snacks. Tapas offers something for everyone.
Book a drinks tour with Spanish tapas with us and enjoy everything that Mediterranean cuisine has to offer. Fresh ingredients, lots of olive oil, garlic and fresh vegetables. Quite simply, Spanish cuisine is not only tasty and varied, but also very healthy.
DRINKS TOUR WITH SPANISH TAPAS
On board our Old Dutch boats you can combine two hours of sailing through the canals with tasty tapas. Let the party start with the sun on your face and a glass of fresh Verdejo or sparkling Rioja. We will provide you with the best tapas during your drinks tour.
BOOK A DRINKS BOAT WITH TAPAS IN AMSTERDAM
At Rederij Mokum you always rent a drinks boat with a captain. Exclusive use of the boat for you and your guests. The drinks tour with tapas lasts for two hours as standard. But you can also book extras. Ask us about the advantageous rates to extend your trip for an extra full or half hour.
We provide an unlimited Dutch bar on board during the Tapas tour. That includes beer, good wines, soft drinks, and of course sparkling and still mineral water. The tapas boat departs from our home port Room Mate Aitana as standard. It is an 8-minute walk from the Central Station.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - TAPAS BOAT AMSTERDAM
How does the Tapas Boat Amsterdam work?
The tapas boat departs from our home port Room Mate Aitana as standard. But you can, of course, also board at a different location (at a surcharge).
Our captain will warmly welcome you aboard. Our well-stocked Dutch bar will be at your disposal on board. The tour through the Amsterdam canals will start immediately. When the weather is nice we can sail the tapas boat with the roof completely open. If the weather is a little less good then we can cover the boat in no time. Your tapas tour will always continue, rain or shine.
Which route does the tapas boat take through Amsterdam?
The Amsterdam canals are a standard part of your tapas tour. You can choose the route yourself alongside the captain. Will it be a trip through the centre of Amsterdam, or would you maybe like to explore North Amsterdam or the new city islands (e.g. KNSM Java island)? It is up to you.
How can you make this Amsterdam tapas boat even more fun?
Your cruise does not need anything else. But we can imagine that you may want some extra entertainment on board. If that is the case, then we have a fantastic accordionist for you. Success is guaranteed. Or how about a city guide born and raised in Amsterdam? Get in touch to find out about the options.
Can other snacks be served too?
The possibilities are quite simply endless. Get in touch and we will be happy to make a proposal based on your requirements and expectations.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE REDERIJ MOKUM?
- 2-hour cruise through the Amsterdam canals
- Choice of different (unlimited) tasty wines, beer and soft drinks
- Cold tapas snacks (not a whole meal, but good for drinks, assuming 6 snacks per person)
- Roll of serrano ham with mozzarella, basil and balsamic vinegar
- Platter of Spanish meats
- Manchego cheese
- Marinated olives
- Spicy tuna wraps
- Potato and chorizo tortilla
- Peppadews with cream cheese
- Blinis with goats cheese cream
- Spicy meatballs (served cold)
- Assorted bread with various dips including herb butter, pesto aioli, tapenade, and hummus
- Our prices are based on a minimum group size of 15 guests. We also arrange packages for fewer guests. Keep in mind that the price per person will be higher though.
- Board and disembark at Roommate Aitana (home port) a 5-minute walk from CS. Boarding at a place other than the port: surcharge within the canals of €50, outside the canals €100.
- Your reservation is only final after we have confirmed it and you have paid a deposit. Before then you are still completely free.
- Any special requirements such as different boarding and disembarking times? Please mention these in the comments section of the last form.