40 PERSON MOKUM CANAL BOAT
Welcome aboard the Mokum canal boat
Our 40-person Mokum canal boat is ideal for trips through the Amsterdam canals and the surrounding area. This canal boat was originally a passenger boat that was pulled along by a horse from the quay. The boat is still just as environmentally friendly. The beautiful barge is electric, making it clean and extremely quiet. Both sides of the spacious 40-person canal boat can be opened so that you can enjoy the weather when it is nice. Our 40-person Mokum barge has a bar and lots of 'open' drinking areas. Ideal for business parties where mingling is a must. Please note: due to the fixed bar and the mandatory seafaring bartenders, no DIY catering is permitted onboard.
Features of the Mokum Canal Boat
- The Mokum Canal Boat is a historic but completely modernised barge. The practical interior is cosy and warm.
- The boat rental includes a captain and a hostess!
- Both sides can be opened when the weather is nice.
- Spacious bar area
- Back deck for smokers
- Music system with telephone connection
- The layout of the Mokum canal boat can be rearranged for every occasion (drinks, transfer or dinner package)
- Seated dinner for 27 people | Transfer up to 40 people | Drinks for up to 35 people
- Boat bar with hostess as standard
- Comfortably heated
- Toilet on board
Explore Amsterdam with an original Mokum canal boat
The beautiful canal boat is suitable for every possible occasion - from drinks to parties - for groups of 25 to 40 guests. We often use the Mokum Canal Boat as a BBQ boat for groups of 25-35 people. The Mokum canal boat is equipped with all the modern comforts including a boat bar, toilet, heating and music system. The layout can be rearranged for every occasion.
VIEW OUR OTHER BOATS TOO
In addition to our historic boats, Rederij Mokum also has larger modern boats with which cruises can be arranged. From a 60-person City Tender to a party ship for 175 people. Various combinations are also possible. Contact us to find out about the options.